birthboy (short) birthboy (short)

Hey James Bear!

New Doors New Doors

I'm in this

LulPai responds:

You're

BenToons - Pilot BenToons - Pilot

Ben, I just want to say that this is very mediocre, and you can do a lot better than this. I'm not trying to discourage you from making Bentoons or anything in general. The fact that you spent three years on this and kept going anyway is impressive. I have cartoons from a few months ago that I can't even be bothered to finish. But at the same time you went along with making a mediocre Eddsworld clone with Ren and Stimpy sound effects. You can do so much better than this, Ben. I'm pretty sure that even you can admit that this isn't your best effort. Not everyone's first cartoon is a masterpiece, but this seems like you decided to go along with it just for the sake of having a cartoon out rather than having something your proud of. Now, To be fair, maybe you are proud of this. But I just want to help you out and tell you what you need to improve on: First of all, Make the characters personalities a lot more visible. I can barely tell any of these guys apart. Secondly, improve the dialogue and voice acting. It feels very wooden and bland. Finally, improve the colors. Explore outside the typical primary colors. make the colors slightly more duller (or brighter). It depends on the scene.

Pico vs Bear Pico vs Bear

"I think I smell.. HATE". Genius.

Rejected Game Rejected Game

Rejected is one of my favorite short films of all time. This game is ok, but's awesome to see someone make a game out of it.

Point&Click Adventure Pt1 Point&Click Adventure Pt1

Despite the poor grammar and simplicity, the humor is decent and the animation is smooth. I most definitely approve.

P.S: star20010616, if you complain about swearing, you possibly are too young for Newgrounds or get upset over profanity.

Voice Demo Reel Voice Demo Reel

I LIKE YOUR BOOBIES!

A Peaceful End A Peaceful End

Woah dude nice job

Recording for part 2(we suck again) Recording for part 2(we suck again)

You guys sound like you're having fun making this

SPLATOON?! SPLATOON?!

All's well in Splatoonland...

Age Of Trolltron Age Of Trolltron

I finally got to reading this today and this is your best special yet! Keep up the good work man!

ChazDude responds:

aay thx!

Gondola Dreams Gondola Dreams

Excellent art as usual. I really love how this looks.

Extellus responds: