birthboy (short) birthboy (short)

Hey James Bear!

New Doors New Doors

I'm in this

LulPai responds:

You're

BenToons - Pilot BenToons - Pilot

Ben, I just want to say that this is very mediocre, and you can do a lot better than this. I'm not trying to discourage you from making Bentoons or anything in general. The fact that you spent three years on this and kept going anyway is impressive. I have cartoons from a few months ago that I can't even be bothered to finish. But at the same time you went along with making a mediocre Eddsworld clone with Ren and Stimpy sound effects. You can do so much better than this, Ben. I'm pretty sure that even you can admit that this isn't your best effort. Not everyone's first cartoon is a masterpiece, but this seems like you decided to go along with it just for the sake of having a cartoon out rather than having something your proud of. Now, To be fair, maybe you are proud of this. But I just want to help you out and tell you what you need to improve on: First of all, Make the characters personalities a lot more visible. I can barely tell any of these guys apart. Secondly, improve the dialogue and voice acting. It feels very wooden and bland. Finally, improve the colors. Explore outside the typical primary colors. make the colors slightly more duller (or brighter). It depends on the scene.

A Magical Snowman A Magical Snowman

UrbanTowel's masterpiece? Watch and find out!

Hey, are you up? Hey, are you up?

I really like what you did with this. I really like the animation mixed with live action footage thing. Even though the cartoon was trippy, it didn't go too far out there to the point where you sacrifice jokes, so good on you for that. Can't wait to see more from you man!

The Meatwad Collab The Meatwad Collab

Forget it Meatwad......I'm a circus freak....and that's all I'll ever be!!

DylanBatMann responds:

shut up

New Wave Halloween Collab New Wave Halloween Collab

Good work as always, guys. While there were some submissions I wasn't a fan of (An example being the Wild Woody one), there were still others I enjoyed (The Dragon Ball Z thing as well as the last cartoon). The animation is hit or miss. A good chunk of the animation is either choppy or super messy, which works for some of the cartoons but for others it doesn't. I think my favorite thing about this collab are the intervals with Flikkernicht, which are very creative and definitely had me laughing. They feel like an episode of Tim and Eric mixed with a Youtube Poop. Overall, it's a pretty solid collab, and I hope to see more from you guys in the coming future.

UrbanTowel responds:

"In the words of Mobilespider, rock the fuck out!"

Peck Goes to School Peck Goes to School

I re-watched the original Peck a while back and I couldn't wait for you guys to do a sequel. I was surprised when it came quicker than expected, and I love it. The animation is way more smoother than the first Peck, and the colors and backgrounds were great too. It also keeps the same surreal humor from the first Peck (A good example being the coach being a student instead of a teacher, which was hilarious). Overall, great job on the cartoon and I can't wait to see more!

I'm Havin' Fun! I'm Havin' Fun!

The beginning frame by frame was alright I guess (Although a bit gross looking) but the rest of the cartoon is a joke animation. If you made this as a fun little animation test or whatever don't upload it to Newgrounds. Upload it to YouTube instead because Newgrounds is gonna rip this a new asshole.

Naruto Vs. Killer Keem Naruto Vs. Killer Keem

You have potential man but when we tell you to take more time with your work and maybe doing more frame-by-frame instead of resorting to lazy motion tweens, you just ignore us and go "Lol I know they suck haha Donald Trump Keemstar lolololool". You continue to rush and produce the same lackluster 2-star fodder that barely anyone can look back on and go "That cartoon was pretty good I want to watch it again". The voice acting was bad (Zack and Brian bad like holy shit Naruto and Killer Keem sounded exactly alike wtf). The colors were ugly (Stop using gradients for the love of god you're not good at them). Finally, the memes. Good god the fucking memes. Memes are overdone and unoriginal, Try original content for once. I may sound angry in this review but I have a damn good reason to: It pains me to see you not improve and laugh off anyone who gives you advice. Spend more time on the animation, get voice actors other than yourself, improve on the colors, and do actual original content. instead of overdone internet memes.

theanimationwheel responds:

I ignore you guys because you are major d*cks to me all the time.